Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
4,050 Views 1 Reply Last post: Apr 11, 2010 4:04 PM by Erna RSS
Level 1 19 posts since
Apr 4, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 22, 2009 1:32 PM


*This question is to all the authors out their that use CS and also to the ones who use this and have to share your royalties with other authors.*


I know that it is form 1099 to file taxes for all royalties, here's my problem I split 50/50 royalties with my co-author.  So how do I file the money with form 1099 when CS only allows one author to receive royalties.  Also can I file a 1099 every month so I don't have to worry about the taxes at the end of the year? Thanks everyone.  I truly appreciate all the help.

Level 0 6 posts since
Jan 11, 2010
Currently Being Moderated
1. Apr 11, 2010 4:04 PM in response to: Merek
Re: Taxes

You can  pay estimated taxes every quarter ,1099 or no. At the end of the year when you calculate your taxes you use your 1099's to calculate the income. Income isn't my problem. It's the related expenses of publishing my book.


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...