Skip navigation

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
340 Views 2 Replies Last post: Oct 10, 2018 5:35 AM by Ademir RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Jun 3, 2016
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 8, 2018 7:15 AM

need help with interior editor

hello everyone, im not far off needing a new computer cause the one im currently using is about to have a fist through the screen cause the issue im having between microsoft word and interior editor/preview, okay so in word my book is finished, all mistakes have been corrected, but when i upload the document into the interior editor/viewer all of a sudden the text is no longer lined up, i have titles of other pages in the middle of pages, some starting half way through a page while others still are starting at the bottom, in microsoft word i have tried everything from inserting page breaks to wrapping text, to even downloading the blank template from this website and copying my text over, all of the actions inside microsoft word shows my text as properly lined up, titles are at the top etc, reload the file into the interior editor/viewer, and boom still the same problem, in microsoft word i even changed the page size to custom so i could exactly match create spaces default size, again in word everything is lined up, while in the viewer its anything but, can anyone help me solve this issue, short of trying to retype 81 pages

Level 4 2,939 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
1. Oct 8, 2018 9:40 AM in response to: frustratedwriter92
Re: need help with interior editor

A sad tale but a common one, chiefly due to using CreateSpace templates (which come with built-in problems) and uploading Word documents instead of PDFs (that have been thoroughly checked in Adobe Reader before uploading).

Level 0 5 posts since
Aug 14, 2017
2. Oct 10, 2018 5:35 AM in response to: frustratedwriter92
Re: need help with interior editor

Hi there,

Try saving the document as a PDF, if you don't have images it could work without issues. If you have images inside your document make sure they are exported with higher resolution (turn off downsampeling). That should fix your issue.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...