Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
3,657 Views 0 Replies Last post: Apr 12, 2015 7:35 PM by mojo7books RSS
Level 1 1,177 posts since
Aug 30, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 12, 2015 7:35 PM

Free gift copies of ?Alien Plot - First Contact? to all requesting for a short while.

Hey folks, good news for all.

My publisher wants me to begin collecting the names of anybody wanting a gift copy of my book “Alien Plot - First Contact” even though it won’t be released until the 20th of this month. He says he wants to hit the ground running—so here goes.

Anyone wanting a gift copy, email me at, marsellmorris@aol.com. Include your full name, and mailing address and include FREE BOOK in the subject box so that I don’t accidentally delete your request. I will then send the information to the publisher, and he said he will handle it from there. I guess it doesn’t matter how many request he receives, so anyone and everyone is welcomed. Come one, come all, and get it while it’s free.

Personally, I don’t think he knows what he asking for. I expect the response to be overwhelming. So don’t hesitate, this promotion could end very soon. And don’t worry about your information falling into the wrong hands. I’ve gifted several of my novels before with no problems.

I hope you enjoy the read, and please, if you are so inclined, give me a review on Amazon.com.

Thanks all,

Marsell (MJ)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...