Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Answered (go to answer)

8,526 Views 10 Replies Last post: Aug 31, 2009 8:02 PM by GTLLC RSS
Level 1 196 posts since
Aug 22, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 29, 2009 7:47 PM

E-store?

Hi.  I was wondering if their was a way to navigate to CS E-store?  I would like to give it a look.  I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks

Level 5 11,780 posts since
May 4, 2008
1. Aug 29, 2009 7:55 PM in response to: lycan
Re: E-store?

There should be a link from your Account Dashboard.

Otherwise try http://www.createspace.com/1234567 (replace the number with the number next to your title in the dashboard)

Level 2 253 posts since
Nov 28, 2008
3. Aug 30, 2009 4:07 AM in response to: lycan

Hi, Lycan!  On your dashboard, to the right of the line with your book title on it, there are four small icons.  Click on the 3rd one (the little green price tag) - it will bring you to your E-Store.

Cheers,

Regina

Level 2 223 posts since
Jun 12, 2009
5. Aug 30, 2009 2:15 PM in response to: lycan
Hi Lycan .... I don't think an e-storefront exists ... if it's here, I've never been able to find it!! .... I think the e-store thing is designed for you to direct people to your specific offering in your marketing efforts .... Have a Great Day!!
Level 2 253 posts since
Nov 28, 2008
7. Aug 30, 2009 3:40 PM in response to: lycan
There used to be a CreateSpace store on their website to collectively sell/showcase everyone's work on the site when I started back in December, but it was only for cds/videos and had message 'books coming soon' -  then they removed it altogether awhile later.  Pity.  Would be nice if they put it back and expanded it to include all CreateSpace items.  Pretty much the only way anyone is going to find your CreateSpace E-Store is if you tell them about it somehow such as linking to it from your or someone else's website, including it in promotional materials, or something to that effect.
Level 1 25 posts since
Apr 1, 2009
8. Aug 30, 2009 4:15 PM in response to: BowlOfCherries
And you can also go to amazon.com and in the advanced search sections look up publisher "createspace" Won't show everyone but you might be impressed by the sheer volume of titles.  I know I was!
Level 0 16 posts since
Jul 31, 2009
10. Aug 31, 2009 8:02 PM in response to: lycan

Does anyone know the costs to ship books ordered off the eStore sites?  Are they the same as Amazon.com?

Thanks,

GTLLC

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...