Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 1 "helpful" answer available (5 pts)
3,903 Views 3 Replies Last post: Mar 13, 2016 9:55 AM by templewms RSS
Level 0 2 posts since
Jun 7, 2015
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 27, 2016 1:42 AM

How can we boost our ebook sales?

A college girl, Salma, comes from Okara city to spend her summer vacation at her elder sister's farm in Dev Singhwala during the final year of her graduation and falls in love with the farm manager's son. As the emotional phase passes, moving on with her life, she almost forgets him, but a twist of fate brings her back to the village. For her daughter, Najma, and her deceased sister's son, Ahsen, she marries her brother-in-law. One night, her friend, the farm manager's son, is killed by unknown men, and since then she is waiting for the arrest of the culprits. Now twenty years later one of the unknown men has died, and Ahsen wants to share the news with her, but doesn't know doing so will be right or wrong. She is currently in USA on holiday, and the revelation can kill her. She doesn't identify any of the killers.

Frrom History to Chance, fiction

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BUABX9U

Level 5 4,279 posts since
Oct 27, 2010
1. Feb 27, 2016 7:38 AM in response to: Jamali
Re: How can we boost our ebook sales?

To boost sales I would not be promoting your book here. I've got plenty of books I might like you to read, but I don't consider other self-publishers the target market for any of them.

Are you actually entering ABNA? That might help. Otherwise, start local. I hear giving local talks and interviews seems to be worth a shot. If you have a website or Facebook page that you can promote at the same time, perhaps you can get some genuine interaction going there, but don't spam people (and I think promoting your book here is spam, by the way).

Level 4 2,638 posts since
Sep 30, 2014
3. Mar 13, 2016 9:55 AM in response to: Jamali
Re: How can we boost our ebook sales?

There are quite a few threads in this community where you can promote your work. Read the excellent information available in articles by paid, CreateSpace authors. Go to Marketing Central and analyze some of the success stories of authors promoting their books.

Welcome to the community.

Temple

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...