Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
5,512 Views 14 Replies Last post: Apr 7, 2017 4:03 PM by Azriel RSS
Level 0 24 posts since
Apr 19, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 5, 2016 11:25 PM

Read my book for free!

Nowhere Near perfect is available free on kindle for a limited time.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ELDH2C0

This link should be live and you should be able to download my book for free in the next 72 hours so come back if its not online yet.

Thanks!   Enjoy the read and tell me what you think or better yet how about a review on amazon!

Level 5 3,827 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
1. Aug 6, 2016 9:00 AM in response to: NowhereNearPerfect
Re: Read my book for free!

Well, after it's done being free it won't sell many Kindle copies, not at $9.99!!  That's way too high of a price for a Kindle edition.

That single review that is there is not exactly going to help sales either.  Sorry that your first review had to be so bad!

Oh, by the way, I did not look very well at the Look Inside, but what I did read, well...  I have to agree with the single review you have.

Dan'l

Click Logo for Our Homepage
View Our Book Titles

Level 4 2,512 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
4. Aug 6, 2016 3:46 PM in response to: NowhereNearPerfect

Your book could benefit from a thorough edit for grammar, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure, formatting, etc. As it stands, free is too expensive.

Level 0 1 posts since
Oct 8, 2016
6. Oct 8, 2016 8:16 AM in response to: NowhereNearPerfect

Hi friend... I have read your book. It is really amazing. I like all your words. Excited to read your next book too. Hope you will come up with your next work soon. As part of my studies we are enjoying our Thailand holidays. I have never experienced such wonderful moments. I like to thank all my family and teachers to allow us this trip.

Level 2 1,396 posts since
Mar 11, 2014
7. Oct 13, 2016 3:22 AM in response to: NowhereNearPerfect

nowherenearperfect......Hons English! Jay it must have been a long time ago?

"Thank you very much for the advice. I did get honors in English but that was a long time ago, but really, who really does like editing there  their own work?  really.  So you think its it's that good?  Movie?"

Answer must be No. Get it edited.

Pat

Level 0 2 posts since
Sep 22, 2016
8. Oct 24, 2016 2:52 AM in response to: NowhereNearPerfect

Hi book fans,

Hope you won't miss my book.

The story of one little life that causes many feelings and thoughts in your soul. I promise a new adventure that will take you away from known reality and bring you to another part of life.

Half true, half fiction. This book is full of love, despair, cruelty, hope and madness, It will show the price of the live and happiness.

You'll visit another country and meet another people who will show you another life. The book leaves a lot to think about.

https://www.createspace.com/6621576

https://www.amazon.com/Enslaved-illusions-Iryna-Andri..

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32712718-enslaved..

Please, leave the review after reading.

P.S. Available for free downloading till January.

With love,

Iryna

Level 0 48 posts since
Aug 13, 2016
9. Oct 24, 2016 4:49 AM in response to: Lorem_Ipsum

Why would it be expensive? Do they charge anything for delivery? I am asking  because I thought the only difference is that you don't get the royalty.  Nimmie

Level 4 2,512 posts since
Feb 7, 2015
10. Oct 24, 2016 12:09 PM in response to: nimmie60

nimmie60 wrote:

Why would it be expensive? Do they charge anything for delivery? I am asking  because I thought the only difference is that you don't get the royalty.  Nimmie

You're referring to this post:

Lorem_Ipsum wrote:

Your book could benefit from a thorough edit for grammar, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure, formatting, etc. As it stands, free is too expensive.

I meant that free is too expensive because reading a book with the defects I identified wastes a precious resource: time. If a book doesn't have those essential elements under control, readers won't invest their time.

Level 0 1 posts since
Nov 19, 2016
11. Nov 19, 2016 8:25 PM in response to: Lorem_Ipsum

great,,thx for the amusing book.. downloaded it and hope you have a great success

Level 0 6 posts since
Dec 7, 2016
12. Dec 26, 2016 12:01 AM in response to: NowhereNearPerfect

It is a nice book, I also have mine, will like your review as well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSZ5TR3/ref=sr_1_7?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1482525292&sr=1-7&keywords=chiemela+victor+amaechi

This is a bestseller kids storybook. Sharon's Dragon is a story of how people were scared of a dragon which was friendly to Sharon. She is a brave girl who could play with the dragon. All the children in that town were all afraid of the dragon. Its is a story your kid will like to read before bedtime over and over.

Level 5 19,218 posts since
Sep 5, 2009
13. Apr 6, 2017 8:00 AM in response to: NowhereNearPerfect

Just getting the thread back.

W

Level 2 126 posts since
Jan 27, 2017
14. Apr 7, 2017 4:03 PM in response to: donvic

First, you can't see anything on the look inside, only the title page because the book is only 26 pages in length. I think 7.99 for the kindle is a bit high for 26 pages. 15.99 for the paperback, again kind of high.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...