Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

This Question is Possibly Answered

1 "correct" answer available (10 pts) 2 "helpful" answers available (5 pts)
1,150 Views 1 Reply Last post: Aug 11, 2016 10:02 AM by danwiz RSS
Level 0 1 posts since
Aug 8, 2016
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 11, 2016 8:52 AM

New Book and writer.

Greetings everyone,

I am a new writer with very limited experience in the process.  I am presently getting assistance with editing and formatting. I was asked a question about the size of the book. How do I determine the size of the book(not pagewise)? Also any ideas for book launching , pricing of the book, and number of initial printed copies at booklaunch, and online ordering, and in person payment options would be greatly appreciated!!! 

Than you,

Lady JLB

Level 5 3,830 posts since
Feb 1, 2011
Currently Being Moderated
1. Aug 11, 2016 10:02 AM in response to: LADYJLB
Re: New Book and writer.

It sounds like you have questions about every single aspect of the publishing game.  Please go to https://www.createspace.com/Products/Book/ and start reading.  Read every single word under every single tab on that set of pages.  On the Interior tab be sure and download, save, read and make frequent reference to the "CreateSpace PDF Submission Specification".  That one document will answer a plethora of your questions!!

After you do all of the above recommended reading feel free to come back here with specific questions that are still unanswered, but also, please keep in mind that Google search is your friend as are the two search boxes near the top right corner of this page - that are labeled "Search Site" and "Search Community".

Good Luck, have fun, be patient!

Dan'l

Click Logo for Our Homepage
View Our Book Titles

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...