Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
1,859 Views 8 Replies Last post: Mar 30, 2017 1:26 PM by Barb04 RSS
Level 0 5 posts since
Feb 3, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 27, 2017 5:14 PM

New indie-author bookstore opening and in need of books!

I am opening a bookstore in Southern California, filled with indie-authors' (and small press) books. My partner and I are both indie authors and have based our business model on all the experiences we've had, good and bad. We want to get your books on our shelves and in front of live readers. We are offering straight consignment (70/30), no shelf fees or hidden costs. Author events for anyone in our area (or who travels to our area) with the same split. Contact us at pipeandthimble@gmail.com for more information and paperwork. You can also follow us on FB at PipeandThimblePublishing to see what we have coming up!

Level 5 5,222 posts since
Jan 17, 2010
1. Mar 28, 2017 12:52 AM in response to: Barb04
Re: New indie-author bookstore opening and in need of books!

FYI, personal information, such as email addresses, is not allowed in this forum. If a moderator sees this post, they'll edit it to remove the email. A better option is to request that people contact you through Private Message (Your Stuff above), or you can include a website address.

Sarah
Editor & Book Designer
http://sleepingcatbooks.com
Find us on Facebook

Learning French? Try our bilingual English-French series

Level 0 3 posts since
Sep 30, 2015
3. Mar 29, 2017 2:56 PM in response to: Barb04

I am a newspaper columnist, writing a column entitled Baseball World for the Biddeford, Maine Journal Tribune and have published five books on Major League Baseball.  They were published through Create Space and can be viewed on Amazon.  The latest, Big Papi and the Kids chronicles the Boston Red Sox 2016 season.

I am looking to get as wide a distribution as possible.  If you might be interested in my books on consignment, I ca be reached at baseballworldbjt@yahoo.com.

Carl H. Johnson

Level 5 5,222 posts since
Jan 17, 2010
4. Mar 30, 2017 12:01 AM in response to: baseballguy

As noted above, personal information, such as email addresses, are against forum rules.

Level 0 1 posts since
Aug 13, 2016
5. Mar 30, 2017 1:19 AM in response to: Barb04

Hi,

I recently published my first chapter book for kids. It is an African story called "Lost in the African Forest of Zuki". It was published on create space and is available on Amazon. Do you plan on selling kids books?

Thanks.

Kachibom

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...